cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Family Sims text charges

Go to solution

I have recently taken a BT family sim deal which includes unlimited calls and texts. At the moment I am being charged 0.12p randomly for SOME not all texts. Also just noticed been charged £1.09 for a call to a UK landline. No emojis or pictures are included in any of the texts. Anybody else experiencing similar issues?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Family Sims text charges

Go to solution

Yes- I am having problems too. I contacted BT earlier and apparently its generating random data charges for all of the accounts on the Family Sims. My SIM has now gone over the set limit of £5 and has now closed down my data connection (despite the fact I have 3GB left this month)- fabulous. Lets hope this gets sorted before the end of our monthly reset and that the funds arrive back in our account quicker than our Amazon gift cards took to turn up.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I am having the same problems on all our family sims. I am panacking now as we are going on holiday in 6 hours and need our data allowance

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Spoke with BT... they informed me this could take up to 5 days to sort out. All the time "Out of plan" charges will mount up. BT.  say all these charges will be credited but that's hardly the point. 

UPDATE .Up to last night only texts and calls were affected but just noticed I have been charged for data now despite having

4Gb on each sim unused!

SORT IT BT!!!!

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Re: Family Sims OUT OF PLAN charges

Go to solution

BT just called me... issue now resolved.... apparently... everyone will have any incorrect charges credited at next billing.

0 Ratings