Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dastardley
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Family Sims ?

Go to solution

I am currently on a plan for my phone and sim from bt £35 per month. I want to buy another sim only and followed the online instructions to do so, but when I get near completion it keeps referring to "sims on your plan" 1. This has me confused, if I order a family sim will this cancel my own plan out? I only want a sim for a family member.....Don't want to order it if it causes a problem with my current mobile plan. Can anyone let me know how this actually works? Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Family Sims ?

Go to solution

@dastardley are you trying to order a different type of plan than the one you have at the moment? Family sims all need to be on the same usage plan.  Regardless the order for another sim won't affect your current mobile plan. 

0 Ratings
dastardley
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Family Sims ?

Go to solution
I am on the plan that came with the phone 8gb data unlimited calls and texts. Last night i bit the bullet and ordered a family sim following the online instructions for a btbroadband user already on a phone plan. I ordered the 10gb unlimited calls and texts at £17....and got a £5 off...so I will be charged £12. Just hoping that there are no hidden charges or surprises when i get my next bt bill in.
0 Ratings