Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mszune
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Fastpath on BT

Go to solution

Having switched from my previous ISP that provided me with a fastpath connection, I was wondering if the option is available with BT or do I have to wait for DLM to kick in and adjust my line rate?

To cut a long story short three previous infinity orders have been placed with dates and times for an engineer to visit only to fail within seven days that someone then calls me from customer services to attempt to place the order once again.

Apparently you cannot have more than one order at a time placed within BT's system so until my old number is transferred back to BT I have to stick with standard Broadband, therefore any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Fastpath on BT

Go to solution

with adsl you can ask mods to move you to fast from interleaved   when mod reads your posts they will provide a link  contact mods link.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi mszune,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Once you complete the email it can take 3/5 working days for mods to contact you either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mszune
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks David an email/form has just been sent.

Much appreciated

Dominic

0 Ratings
mszune
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Interleaving now switched off..

Many Thanks BT Mods

Smiley LOL

ping.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

good result   thanks for posting back

0 Ratings