Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 1 of 6

Fear The Walking Dead

Go to solution

Have AMC stopped simulcasting new episodes so we get them at the same time as 'Merca? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Go to solution

I thought they were being broadcast in the early hours of monday mornings which would equate to Sunday evening USA time.

So typically it would be on at 5 or 10 minutes past 2am  (UK) time when the USA (ET) premier is at 9pm -- I suspect the 5 or 10 minute variation is simply due to different advert or promotional  breaks duration that exist in the various countries.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I thought this too but my box didn't pick it up on Series Link so i went back through the EPG and it didn't appear to be on Man Sad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Sky only seem to simulcast the premier ep of Game of Thrones -probably just a similar gimmick.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

well I did series record it .

this weeks new episode was broadcast at 02:10 to 03:15 this Monday .

it is also showing in the backwards EPG .

next weeks new episode is also currently showing as scheduled for Monday 12 sept at the same times.

so if @NigelB72 isn't seeing it in his EPG then it suggests an issue with the Updating of the EPG on his Youview box.

@NigelB72 What program(s)  are showing in your EPG for last and next Monday at 2:10am for the AMC and if relevant AMC HD channels?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

i think you're right about the EPG not updating.. It's now popped up in my Series Link for next week.. I'll just put it down to a glitch but i did panic for a minute... Thanks for you feedback guys n girls

Nigel

0 Ratings