cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Fibre Cabinet linked to Fibre checker?

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help. We've recently had the FTTC Cab installed next to our cabinet outside our estate, on the fibre checker about 2 weeks ago it was on Activate, then randomly it switched back to the first one "we are exploring solutions". On Sunday there were workers on the cabinet so I asked if it was going ok and they said that they were just fitting the power and it'd be finished that day. However the site is still showing exploring solutions, what I wondered is that site directly linked to the ISP's that allow us to order infinity or any other fibre product?

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fibre Cabinet linked to Fibre checker?

You can order when it shows available here

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for this, i'll keep an eye on this

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Just because the power has been installed does not mean that the cabinet will be immediately available. There could be a lot going on in the background. Fibre from the spine, copper ties, card commission.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

if you often pass the new cab try listening to see if you can hear the internal fans as that is good sign that availability is very shortly

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings