Hi everyone, we moved to this location 3 years ago and have had speeds of >1mb since then. Our cabinet was at full capacity until 1st february this year when an additonal cabinet went live.
All our neighbours are able to order fibre but the openreach checker shows under the technology tab just a - but for all my other neighbours it shows FTTC.
Could this be a database error and if so how do i fix it.
Edit: First image is one of my neighbours and second is mine showing being connected to same cabinet
Hi, thanks for the replies people, this first image is my results, the second is my neighbours who have just been able to order since the capacity increase on the 1st feb and the 3rd image is from a neighbour who has had fibre since before the capacity of the original cabinet was full. All coming from the same cab.
Well to be fair the neighbour with 80 is a good bit from me and near enough right beside the cabinet, however the other enighbours who can get 30-40 are 5-10 metres across the street.
/yeah I see what your saying, my house was built 5 years ago and the ones directly opposite last year. Im in a row of 5 houses myself at one end and the neighbour at the far end is the first on our side to be able to order, everyone past them can order.
Such a strange and frustrating issue lol