cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ssimpson
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Fibre remote activation fails again

I originally placed an order for infinity 1 on 24/8/17. I received my home hub promptly but the initial remote activation failed. The next 6 weeks were a disaster of recreating orders missed, cancelled and no show engineer visits. Finally an engineer arrived in Friday to correct a fault on the fibre line and he advised bt would need to reorder the broadband and would be able to activate within 24 hours. I called up and was told Monday before was the earliest. Woke up on Sunday to a text advising it had been pushed back a day (no big deal, what’s an extra day when it’s been almost 2 months). Now Tuesday has arrived and I have received another text and email to say an engineer has been booked for 1/11/17 more than 2 weeks away. I presume this is because the remote activation failed again but haven’t been told this. I have been assigned a case handler for this already but nothing ever seems to get done other than cancelling/ recreating orders and extended waiting which just results in the same problems again and again. Would one of the mods be able to take a look at my account and force the case handler into action to get this resolved ASAP or bt will be losing yet another customer

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PaddyB
Message 2 of 4

Re: Fibre remote activation fails again

Hi @Ssimpson,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay with your order. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your case.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Ssimpson
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi Paddy,

An ideas yet why the activation failed yesterday?

Thanks
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

The mods can take up to 3/5 working days to reply personally to you once you have sent in their contact form
0 Ratings