cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Fibre with BT Halo 3+ Plus hybrid connect yet my internet is shocking, lagging and Dropping

Fibre with BT Halo 3+ Plus hybrid connect yet my internet is shocking, lagging and Dropping in and out constantly yet I’m paying a shocking £65.99 per month 🥺 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Fibre with BT Halo 3+ Plus hybrid connect yet my internet is shocking, lagging and Dropping

welcome to the BT community forum where customers help customers and only BT employees are the forum mods

in order for the forum members to help please can you post the stats from your router (if hub enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser) and if  HH5 then go to troubleshooting then helpdesk and if HH6/SH2 then advanced settings then technical log information . 

Have you tried the quiet line test? - dial 17070 option 2 - should hear nothing - best done with a corded phone. if cordless phone you may hear a 'dull hum' which is normal - will not work if you have digital voice

enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number   https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

have you turned of smart setup  

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/what-is-smart-setup-on-the-bt-hub--how-can-i-turn-it-on-and-off-

Someone may then be able to offer help/assistance/suggestions to your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: Fibre with BT Halo 3+ Plus hybrid connect yet my internet is shocking, lagging and Dropping

I would have thought with the information that the OP had provided it's full fibre. If that's the case then it's more likely to be a WiFi issue.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@Checked2013 

if OP posts more information we will know what the problem actually happens to be rather than just guess

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 7

@Checked2013wrote:

I would have thought with the information that the OP had provided it's full fibre. If that's the case then it's more likely to be a WiFi issue.

Not really, Halo 3+ exists on all packages including standard BB and FTTC

Message 6 of 7

@imjolly It might be a good idea to change your copy and paste answer as it does assume that someone doesn't have full fibre.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@Checked2013 

thank you for your suggestion but will stay with my macro as majority of customer do not have FTTP

0 Ratings