cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thedocmartin
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Final bill charge - £135 - I have never received services and tried to cancel multiple times!!

Account Number: GB******

I have been issued a final Bill after 2 - months of hell on the phone to numerous advisors following failure of all my services (mobile/tv/broadband/phonline). I initially ordered the services on the 31st October – I then underwent two failed activations dates and was quoted various vague issues for these.

I discussed all of these issues at length with many different advisors making it clear at all stages that I had no effective activation. I was even told multiple times that this was a data integrity issue with BT's own system. I cancelled services on 20th November due to this ongoing aggravation and effort on my part - yet I have since been billed multiple times. I have today been told my services were activated on 3rd December (after I had cancelled). I had also queried multiple emails from BT after the initial cancellation on 20th November and was assured this was not a problem and I would not be billed. In my most recent conversation I have been challenged as to whether BT have promised me that ‘I would not have to pay a final bill’. I have obviously received no services due to amount of notes on system and multiple complaints lodged about non-activation. How can this be fair that onus has been passed to me to prove BT have given me some kind of promise I don’t need to pay.

I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE SERVICE FROM BT.

This is terrible customer service and a complete waste of hours of my time. I feel trapped by BT and have no faith in the customer service, which has failed me countless times.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Final bill charge - £135 - I have never received services and tried to cancel multiple times!!

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 5

Re: Final bill charge - £135 - I have never received services and tried to cancel multiple times!!

Hi thedocmartin,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had with BT recently. I would like to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
iainmcd
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Contact a law professional?
0 Ratings
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

No. better off talking to the MODs
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.