cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bccope
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Financial Loss claim form

My phone line was down for 5 weeks at the start of the year.  Fixed early Feb.  During the outage I incurred some significant financial losses as a direct result, so I called the helpdesk and requested a financial loss claim form.  They gave me my line refund off the next bill and told me the claim form would arrive in the post within 10 days.  Waited 10 days, nothing.  So I called again, they again said they would send one within 10 days.  That 10 days expired on Friday - nothing again.

I've lost faith in the helpdesk, who gave a good impression of not having a clue what I was asking about, and I thought they were telling me they would send the form just to get me off the phone.  But then with the long series of excuses for not fixing my line for 5 weeks, which changed every time I spoke to them, I'm getting used to not trusting the BT call centre.

So how do I get this form so I can make my claim?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
DavidM
Message 2 of 3

Re: Financial Loss claim form

Hi bccope,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you haven’t received your forms. I’ll take a look at that for you if you wish. Send me an email with your details. You’ll get the ‘contact us’ link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
bccope
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Financial Loss claim form

Thank you DavidM - email sent via your contact form

0 Ratings