Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Finding my VOL number

Go to solution

Good evening everybody,  hope someone can help me out finding my VOL number.  I have been using BT broadband for a week and just wanted to claim my Sainsburys £50 voucher but can only find an order number not starting with VOL.  Checked all my emails, no go.  Is there any easy way to find it please? Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Finding my VOL number

Go to solution

@tractorbilly wrote:

Good evening everybody,  hope someone can help me out finding my VOL number.  I have been using BT broadband for a week and just wanted to claim my Sainsburys £50 voucher but can only find an order number not starting with VOL.  Checked all my emails, no go.  Is there any easy way to find it please? Thanks.

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

As far as I know, the VOL order number is on one of your broadband emails, possibly the one about Activation. That email may have ended up in a spam folder, which is typically only accessible via webmail using a browser.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for the reply.  I have an order number which is 12 numbers and letters, but not starting with VOL. I have an activation email which says its live but no other number on it. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

You could ask BT here Live Chat

They should be able to look at your order history.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Will do that right now, thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Had to do this twice as BT failed to send me my prepaid visa card after the first confirmation that they had received the application. There was no order ref that I received telling me a VOL ref but I did get an order ref starting with AJMEAA followed by a lot of numbers. 

In MY BT go to track order (mine was still open after 3 months so be lucky!) and put in the order ref and your post code - this returned for me the vol ref and message to say that my order had been completed. Hope this helps other people who do not have thw cellophane outer wrap of theirequipment a few weeks after delivery and need to find the VOL ref.

0 Ratings