cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ron-the-one
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

First posting, and service interruptions

Hi, recently registered and still finding my way round this Community. I'm sure there are lots of members with answers to the many questions I have.

First one - does anyone experience service interruption to broadband/Internet when an incoming call arrives on the landline?

I'm not convinced the two are related yet, so I need to keep a longer record of outages and incoming calls.

The Home Hub in use is an old one - white, no version number marked on it. I have an unused HH2.0. Perhaps I should install that to see if there is any change?

Ron

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: First posting, and service interruptions

if your broadband drop sin incoming/outgoing calls that can be a line problem but I would suggest you try changing the filter for a new one first.  if that does not help then I would suggest you post your problemin the section  speed/connection issues

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.