Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 35

Re: Flashing Purple Lights on the Hub

Go to solution

Thanks! Yes it would be really helpful to know the best way to stop the cancellation. The dsl checker page notes that there is a cancellation order pending or in progress on this line for the 23rd. The email I had received just says to call before 12 noon on 23rd Dec if I 'don't want to miss out on these benefits'. It would be a shame if I got things working only to have them taken away in 2 days!

It would be really good if a moderator can let me know. I am happy to provide the details

Thanks and Regards

Bijesh

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 35

Go to solution

Just saw your message. Thank you. On chat with support at the moment

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

Thank you for the message. The Order Chat Team put me on the phone with the cancellation team, and they informed me that they have cancelled the cancel order, and that my services should continue without interruption. He did say I would get an email confirming this (haven't got it yet though). dsl checker stll reports a pending cancellation on the 23rd. Is there any way of verifying that the cancellation has been stopped?
Thanks and Regards

Bijesh

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 34 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @bijeshnath Thanks for the update and surprised you haven't received an email. Drop us over your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods and let me know when you have done this. 

PS Don't post your ref number.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

Thank you. I sent it across as a message. I hope that is what you meant (I couldn't find a contact the mods option). Also the dslchecker page no longer says the broadband service has a cancellation order, though it does say there is an open order for the 23rd. Also briefly the MyBT page told me that the order has been cancelled and the phone and broadband service will continue. Now it does not show any orders (though displays an error when I click on track an order)

Thanks and Regards

Bijesh

0 Ratings