cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Fon and openzone on same hub

Go to solution

Yes, but you might find that your hub will be updated overnight by Bt until the update has been processed, and you are opted in, not on the Fon website, but on your hub. Just check tmrw with your phone, or your PC if its wireless as well.

We'll all be cybermen in the morning (second time I've said that on the forum). 

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Stormbringer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution
yep i realise they will update the hub overnight or at some time in next 48 hours anyway thx again 🙂 hey could be worse we could wake up as daleks
0 Ratings
Stormbringer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution
ok hub is reset and both oz/fon are gone , opted back into fon and awaiting it to appear on hub , i do have an option on the hub to activate fon , but im guessing i should wait till its done remotely
0 Ratings
StevenLangdale
Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Hello

I'm pretty sure seeing BTFON & BTOpenzone is normal.  Mine has always shown the pair of them & my own SSID.  Both on my old 1.5 hub and my newer 2.0 one.

Steven

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Stormbringer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution
ok did the reset etc and reregistered for fon and both oz/fon appeared on hub lol , guess i will just have to live with it
thx for everyones help tho 🙂
0 Ratings
SidCup
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi, i have this issue too so thanks for advice.  Although there is an option to opt out of FON I won't do so as I have found it really useful to log in on my travels.

0 Ratings