cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Message 21 of 137

Re: Football

And with United letting a two goal lead slip to the mighty Basel (65mins gone) the Premier League is taking a bit of a shellacking. The best in England obviously a long way off the best in Europe.

And yes Maz, Arsenal are the best in neither πŸ˜‰
0 Ratings
masona2
Recognised Expert
Message 22 of 137

Yeah,

I'm watching it now, with my son.

Not only are we being battered, There was a MAJOR spat on the subs bench. I think they told Tevez to warm up and he basically told them to fluff off, I think, and so does my son. Which caused the rest of the Man City subs bench to get, shall we say, rather upset with him. I wouldn't wanna be him in training in the morning.

The BLEEP. And we've been batterd. And we won't qualify from the group now. Ah well.

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 137

It's OK Maz, you can get Channel 5 on Vision :D))
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 137

Admiral honesty there from Mancini about Tevez πŸ™‚
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 137

Obviously Tevez will be docked the maximum two weeks wages, that's Β£572,000. The mind boggles.
0 Ratings
masona2
Recognised Expert
Message 26 of 137

@Guyincognito76 wrote:
Admiral honesty there from Mancini about Tevez πŸ™‚

Yes,

Its confirmed. Tevez refused to play. Β£200,000 odd per week? I'm boiling. Hes an absolute disgrace.

Listen. These new guys in charge of our club. They don't mess about. Thats the last we'll see of him.

OMG. I'm a true blue, and a football fan. I'm really upset by this. I... don't want to post about Tevez any more.

Because I'm going to swear.

And I know, with my forum head on, that would definitely be a bad idea!

Ah well, roll on Blackburn. No doubt they'll stuff us two nil as well. GRR.

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
0 Ratings
masona2
Recognised Expert
Message 27 of 137

OK I will. I've calmed down now.

In the interview with Roberto Manccini, Geoff Shreeves asked..."So will Carlos be at training tomorrow?".

To which Roberto expertly swerved around the question, to reply "No, is day off tomorrow". Ha ha ha.

But I'll tell you this now, they'll make sure he gets at least one more training session. Smiley Wink

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 137

It was a stupid all teams have a day off after a game. The obvious question to ask was, "will he play for the club again?" which was, of course, asked at the press conference and received a negative reply.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Rachael42
Recognised Expert
Message 29 of 137

@stuartrogerson wrote:
I meant football in general πŸ™‚

Come on 22 guy's running around in shorts. Whats not to likeSmiley Wink

no trees were harmed in the sending of this message but millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
0 Ratings
masona2
Recognised Expert
Message 30 of 137

Sooo...

The Press have been told, at the moment, not pursue the Carlos Tevez incident. So as to avoid a 'trial by media'. And Fifa are going balistic about this too...

' Tevez has been suspended by the club pending an investigation into his apparent refusal to come off the bench during City's 2-0 defeat by Bayern Munich on Tuesday. Mancini appeared at his usual Friday press conference but beforehand City's chief communications officer, Victoria Kloss, read out a statement in which she said the briefing will be suspended if Mancini was asked about Tevez.

Kloss said: "Questions in relation to Carlos Tevez in general, in relation to his alleged conduct on Tuesday evening and the potential ramifications of that conduct and in relation to his future at the football club is strictly off limits and will not be answered.

"Breaches of this will result in the press conference being suspended. This decision has been made to protect the interests of all parties and safeguard the integrity of the investigation that is currently taking place." '

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
0 Ratings