cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobbieMac
Message 1 of 8

Footy is on the horizon!!

Good evening everyone,

August is almost upon us which can mean only one thing; It's getting closer to the 15/16 Premier League season!!

First up though it's the FA Community Shield this Sunday between FA Cup winners/holders Arsenal and the Premier League champions Chelsea.  I don't know about you guys but I'll definitely be watching that one!  Don't forget it's live on BT Sport too!

PL.jpgCommunity-Shield.jpg

Although it's great watching two great teams battle it out at Wembley, it's hard to beat Premier League games.  Fast paced, ferocious tackles and the only league in the world where points are not guaranteed and everyone can beat anyone on their day!

Who are you guys supporting?  I'm a big Man U fan myself and hoping we're closer to the top this year especially with the quality signings we've made.  I'm confident we can be but I'm sure a lot of you guys may disagree Smiley Tongue

Feel free to pop along and let me know your thoughts!

All the best,

Robbie

7 REPLIES 7
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: Footy is on the horizon!!

My thoughts?  I'm opted out of BT Sport.

But I can't help wondering if BT's latest well-above-inflation price rise is going to pay for the ridiculous sums of money BT spent on something I have no interest in watching.

0 Ratings
Mancunian01
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

How to put a downer on a new thread.

🙂
0 Ratings
aoxm84
Expert
Message 4 of 8

@RobbieMac wrote:

First up though it's the FA Community Shield this Sunday between FA Cup winners/holders Arsenal and the Premier League champions Chelsea.  I don't know about you guys but I'll definitely be watching that one!  Don't forget it's live on BT Sport too!

Yay! Great! Can't wait! 🙂

Except it's not on BT Sport Lite. Thanks. 😞

0 Ratings
magpie03
Expert
Message 5 of 8

Massive TOON fan here and cannot wait for the new season to kick!

Really enjoy the coverage on BT Sport too and pleased that Newcastle are on live twice early in the season!! 

Will definitely be tuning in for the community shield this weekend too!

Footy Footy Football 🙂

scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 8

Looking forward to August big time (especially as a man u fan) and in ultra HD too 🙂

derek918
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 8

RobbieMac said

"Good evening everyone,

August is almost upon us which can mean only one thing;"....and that is that a hell of a lot of people will now be paying to watch *free* BT sport!

Cheers.

Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 8

@Mancunian01 wrote:
How to put a downer on a new thread.

🙂

Sorry, but I find it hard to get excited by 22 blokes kicking a ball around a field.

0 Ratings