cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Forget slow speed... I have NO speed

Myself and my family have now been without broadband (as have a vast number of our fellow villagers) for a month. Nothing but orange flashing hub and red flashing B sign.

Connection ceased on the 30th of November thanks to an 'upgrade' on our local exchange and after many, and I mean many, abortive attempts to have it fixed we have now been told we cannot get an engineer until the 30th of December.

We have tried all the checks, we have restarted in all manner of ways, we have spoken to every fault advisor BT has (I should think) and still we get nowhere. I think the sheer level of enquiries from my little village might have overloaded the switchboard had we all phoned at the same time.

I think I might actually start crying.

Anyone could any suggestions who to talk to to get us some broadband back before Christmas?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Forget slow speed... I have NO speed

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Forget slow speed... I have NO speed

Welcome @dyingforbroadband101

I am sorry that your broadband is still not working after the upgrade. Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will do my best to get things sorted for you. 

Cheers,

OlgaC

0 Ratings