Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 42

Re: Formal Complaints - Ombudsman Services

@heatherloz wrote:

Not sure if I'm in the right place, but I've just received a bill from BT, normally £80 a month but this month it's £1200!  Apparently BT have been charging us for only one Feature line since 2010 rahter than 2 lines, no idea why, and we had no idea this was the case.  They are back-dating it from 2013 because it's their mistake.  There was no letter to advise this.  I called BT billing and they said even though it's their error, they'll reduce the bill by 50% and that's it. 

Can I get some assistance on this please.  We're a small business, and if we make a mistake we don't go back to our clients and say sorry, we forgot to charge you so we're backdating what you owe us.  We'd lose business.  It just seems wrong on all levels.  Can somebody advise please?

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

As you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 12 of 42
Moved:

0 Ratings
Katemoss12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 42

My Husband has become ill  because of the treatment at the hands of BT

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 42

@Katemoss12 wrote:

My Husband has become ill  because of the treatment at the hands of BT

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/MY-PARENTS-are-sick-and-moving-home-but-BT-call-centre-is...

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 15 of 42

Hi Katemoss12,

You've marked your own thread as resolvd. Are you still having problems? if so can you post on your own thread and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
jodysellars
Beginner
Message 16 of 42

I feel i'm having the same problem, an easy automatic transfer on the 4th of sep 2015 has turned into a phone call nightmare and numerous data purchases on my mobile. I've already booked one day off work for it to be sorted. The fault was external to the building so it should have been checked with me having to be there loosing a days holliday. I've never been so stressed out by a company in my life! It's pushing me so far i might just **bleep** well end it! Does the T stand for torture?
0 Ratings
jodysellars
Beginner
Message 17 of 42

I feel i'm having the same problem, an easy automatic transfer on the 4th of sep 2015 has turned into a phone call nightmare and numerous data purchases on my mobile. I've already booked one day off work for it to be sorted. The fault was external to the building so it should have been checked with me having to be there loosing a days holliday. I've never been so stressed out by a company in my life! It's pushing me so far i might just well end it! Does the T stand for torture?
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 18 of 42

Hi jodysellars,

I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
fragle2112
Beginner
Message 19 of 42

Can anyone please advise the success they have had at canceling their contract with BT through the Ombudsman?

I have an ongoing compliant with BT as i was without Broadband for 1 month which i was daily on the phone trying to address. 

They sent an engineer to my house and after 7 hours diagnosed a fault with the router ( The engineer was from Open Reach )

I then had to recall BT and asked them to send a replacement ( Even though i had a spare one and checked this when engineer was onsite and low a behold... it didnt fix )

I waited in to receive the parcel and plugged it in only to find the issue was exaclty the same 

I have called daily and been fobbed off with movement between departments with the message someone will call you back betweek blah blah 

guess what no call 

I now want to cancel agreement and move to a provider that offers QUALITY SERVICE and not promises 

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 20 of 42

Hi @fragle2112 and welcome.

I'm really sorry you're having problems with the broadband. I can help. Can you please send over your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings