cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator-Retired
Message 41 of 49

Re: Forum Sticky???

Hi Guys,

Sorry if you have experienced some problems with the community this evening. Everything is back to normal now.

Thanks for your patience

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 42 of 49

Hi Craig

No need for you to apologiseSmiley Wink

Any idea what caused this evenings problems?

And also the previously reported problems?

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 43 of 49

Errrrr on second thoughts ....  Craig,  .... not doing it properly again this morning. 

Somethings still not right with messaging and page loading...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 44 of 49

@RogerB wrote:

Errrrr on second thoughts ....  Craig,  .... not doing it properly again this morning. 

Somethings still not right with messaging and page loading...

+1Smiley Sad

What is really odd - I sent a PM on 11-12-2010 1h04 during a slow down on these thriving forms and it's still sat in my outbox as unread (it stays in bold format until the recipient reads it). I'm aware that the member I sent it to has been on the forums but I don't know if they can see it in their inbox. How can this be checked without re sending it?

NOT to Roger btwSmiley Wink

Also when trying to log out of here, I'm waiting for a long while on the sign out address to load.

edit. Scooby Doo and the gang have solved the PM mystery - recipient busy sledgingSmiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 45 of 49

Everything is A.O.K. here Smiley Happy email still acting up though, slow to open.

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
robo878
Expert
Message 46 of 49

I have just noticed this. I click send on a reply and it will hang for about a minute and then it will say already sent and then if you go back to the thread you replied to the message will be there. Any updates on this MODs?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my answer was helpful, please give me a star by clicking the star on the left hand side.

Thank you.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 47 of 49

problems here as well - works ok one minute then takes ages the next

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 48 of 49

Really sorry about this guys - know it is frustrating for you 😞

We're investigating further this morning and once we have any further updates I will post them here.

Thx

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 49 of 49

@KerryG wrote:

Really sorry about this guys - know it is frustrating for you 😞

We're investigating further this morning and once we have any further updates I will post them here.

Thx

Kerry

Hi Kerry

Did you ever get any updates as I'm finding that these thriving forum pages are on another go slow todaySmiley Sad

(eg. User ID avatars randomly go missing - just displaying the users name in it's place)

edit. admin/mods - scrub this post if you want as I've posted here -http://community.bt.com/t5/Forum-Guidance-Ideas/Browser-Forum-oddness/m-p/111927#M1554 TaSmiley Wink

0 Ratings