Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stokkers
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Forward a copy of incoming mail

Hi

Have just recently changed ISPs to BT BB, so please excuse my ignorance. 

Can anyone tell me if I can have a copy of my emails fowarded from secondary accounts into one account?  I have looked all over the BT Yahoo! help boards, but can't find out to do it.  I found this very useful with my last ISP, Sky.com, and hope I can do it here, but just can't find out where.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Forward a copy of incoming mail

Hi Stokkers,

Do you want to forward email from your old SKY account to BT Yahoo web mail, if so yes it can be done.

To set up Forwarding you need to login to your SKY email account and go into settings, then Forwarding then add a forwarding address.

Sky still let you access the Sky Email.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Stokkers
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi toekneem

Thanks for your reply.  I have set my Sky emails to be forwarded to my BT account, but I was able to forward my other email accounts on Sky, to one email account.  Basically, what I am looking for, is to be able to forward all my BT Yahoo! email accounts to one account, not my primary account.  I found this feature useful, which meant I didn't have to keep checking my other accounts. m The accounts I would like to get forwarded are named from websites that I caretake for, but the traffic is not very high.

Regards.

Ken

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

Hi Ken, As I don't use webmail at all, and I don't want to give you false info, I will leave it for others who use webmail and can possibly give you the info you need.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@Stokkers wrote:

Hi toekneem

Thanks for your reply.  I have set my Sky emails to be forwarded to my BT account, but I was able to forward my other email accounts on Sky, to one email account.  Basically, what I am looking for, is to be able to forward all my BT Yahoo! email accounts to one account, not my primary account.  I found this feature useful, which meant I didn't have to keep checking my other accounts. m The accounts I would like to get forwarded are named from websites that I caretake for, but the traffic is not very high.

Regards.

Ken

Hi Ken. Welcome to the forums.

You can set forwarding individually on sub accounts (or the primary account) by logging into each email via webmail (e.g. use http://mail.yahoo.com and entering the full email address as the Yahoo! ID).

Then go to Options/Mail (or More) Options/Pop & Forwarding

From there you can set up your requirements, note that you will need to confirm the setting.

NinjaZXR
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Andy_N's got this answered, just adding the elusive help links 🙂

It should be noted that forwarded mail will be bounced, (not copied) to the forwarding address,
as the mail doesn't enter the originally intended inbox.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/uk/bt/mail/yahoomail/forwarding/index.html

http://help.yahoo.com/l/uk/bt/mail/yahoomail/forwarding/forwarding-05.html