cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Forwarding help for BT Yahoo

I have read the other posts about forwarding emails from BT Yahoo's new interface but my problem is that the Forward button under Settings/Accounts is greyed out so I can't select it.

I have also tried reverting to the Basic interface and using Options/POP & Forwarding but get the message:

You cannot forward email to this address until it is verified. If you don't see a confirmation email, try resending it from here.

It does not explain how to verify the email address and clicking "from here" just takes you to the main Mail page.

This is driving me mad and I have already spent an hour on "Chat" with BT help who finally told me to ask Yahoo! The new interface is absolutely awful and since I have also had my account hacked I decided it was time to move on to another email service but BT is making that all but impossible!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Forwarding help for BT Yahoo

Try sending to it anyway, I believe another poster had this message and just ignored it and the mails were forwarded.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Mine are not being forwarded 😞

Have just added the new account as an alternative email address and received a verification email in the new account so the message has now gone.

Hopefully the forwarding will now work!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

I've just set up a test account, the verification link worked fine and so did forwarding afterwards.

0 Ratings