Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robbieship
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Fox TV Channels

Hello,

BT have stopped the Fox Channels because as per http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/53248/?s_cid=con_bt.com/channelchanges due to Fox Channels changing the way that they offer their channels.  

Within the above link it states that BT has been in contact via e-mail with all those that watch the Fox Channels, however that is incorrect as I have not been contacted and it is one of my listed channels that I have paid extra to use.    

Can someone from BT explain to me when I am likely to get a refund please?

Regards

Robbie.        

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8

Re: Fox TV Channels

Best thing to do is to follow the instructions outlined in the link you provided:

Please phone us on 0800 032 4624 if you’d like to discuss your TV package or need more help.

I contacted them and they offered me a discount for losing the channel, I was also allowed to cancel the entertainment package if I wanted (but decided against)

0 Ratings
ShadyCreek
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 8

I definitely didn't get the email either.  I won't lose any sleep over this one. 

0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 8

I never watched the Fox Channel even though it was part of my subscription. I didn't get the email, and I figure that's because they know I never watched Fox. Fair enough!

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 8

The communication has been poor and in my view inadequate. 

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 6 of 8

@zulu17 Agreed. BT at its best.

Stew

0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
Message 7 of 8

The collective noun 'wunch' has already been allocated - pity .....
0 Ratings
Ajleppard
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

I have the same frustrations I am new to BT only been a customer since February and a big selling point of the tv package was that they had fox

In fact it was a big part of there advertising, when I signed up. Even though it was clear BT had not been able to renew there contract with fox as it was terminated on the 29/02/16 they still sold it to me

Customer services and the complaints team have not even responsed to me for over 3 weeks
0 Ratings