cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Free 12 months Privacy and Caller Display

Do I need to contact BT to find out when my 12 month expires? I cannot find the information on 'My BT' or my bills. Do you think that the offer will be renewed?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Free 12 months Privacy and Caller Display

You will need to contact them, they will not contact you. You will go onto a monthly rolling contract and any discounts you had will stop.

If you contact Live Chat they will tell you when your contract is finished.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you are going to renew contact the options Team on 0800.800.030 and try and get a deal from them. Don't accept the first price they offer you. Make Privacy & caller display part of the deal you want.

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

As GG has said contact the options team I did last Thursday.

I negotiated unlimited broadband, anytime calls and free caller display for a year, for 65pence a month more than I was paying for out of contract 10Gb broadband and anytime calls. I have LR saver till October.

I thought that was a reasonable offer others may not. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Unfortunately, I renegotiated my calls and broadband deal in July for a further 12 months but forgot to mention privacy and caller display as I was on the free 12 month deal which I think may end in December or January.
0 Ratings