Could one of the mods please contact me with regard to this as I seem to be getting conflicting info as to whether this has all been completed.
I am indeed wondering the same thing. I was told that it comes down to account age if you would be upgraded or not, as I had a 9 week delay in a home move order which resulted in the phone and broadband package being removed from my account that were reactivated after the "cut off" point for being eligble for the upgrade or not.
can you post the stats from your router please as well as btspeedtester diagnostic results requested by @DavidM
can you post router stats as well
as the boost was getting phased in and expected to be complete end november it probably has not reached your area yet
So, far, I've had, 'your area is not getting the upgrade' and 'its because you went live in October', having ordered in August, well before the order cut off date of the 28th Sept in this link...
If the process is still ongoing and its taking longer than anticipated then it might be worth BT stating that fact to customers
Off the router..
I'm on Infinity upto 52mb
I'm going to take a punt and say that its for any customers who were live before the 28th Sept, not perhaps had 'ordered' before the 28th Sept, maybe I'm wrong..
On online chat, I'm being told its a new year thing, thats the 3rd excuse...
1. Product Name: HomeHub52.
Serial number: +XXXXXX+XXXXXXXXXX3.
Firmware version: v0.07.06.09028-BT (Type B) Last updated 12/1/20174.
Board version: 015.
VDSL uptime: 14 days, 21:22:046.
Data Rate: 9999 / 549987.
Maximum Data Rate: 28963 / 746988.
Noise Margin: 22.5 / 11.49.
Line Attenuation: 15.2 / 13.510.
Signal Attenuation: 0.0 / 0.0
Have eithere of you two had any of the emails off BT?, boost or price increase. I'm the same just waiting on the bump(no emails), be suprised if it happens if we go past November as I think they have to pay for the any change of service after then.
I'll be holding them to what they have promised here though.