cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisB
Expert
Message 1 of 5

Friends & Family Mobile

Why are BT continuing to charge £1.50 a month for Friends & Family Mobile when it is cheaper, in the evening, to call a mobile, when not on the plan? Isn't this just inertia pricing and a little dishonest? How many customers are still no this plan and paying for a service that now cost more than not having this plan?

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Friends & Family Mobile

possibly they stay on the package as they call mobiles during the day not just in the evenings
0 Ratings
ChrisB
Expert
Message 3 of 5

I accept the argument partially BUT the savings are clearly not as much as they used to be so the £1.50 monthly charge is not giving the saving it used to even on daytime calls. My feeling is that BT have conveniently "forgotten" about those on the F&F Mobile option since it still brings them a revenue stream if customers don't notice the change (hence my inertia comment).
0 Ratings
Jazz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I've just found out today that I'm still on this. Do you know what the savings are supposed to be on this? Over 3 months it amount to 15 quid in calls to mobiles so  is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
justatwork
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

The prices only changed at the end of last month and all customer on F&F mobile where notified on there next bill of the new discounted rates for mobiles. The plan has been withdrawn and is not sold to customer now but some customer wish to stay on it whn making calls in the day.

0 Ratings