cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fleeced
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Friends and Family Mobile - Are you being fleeced by BT?

Is there anyone else out there being fleeced by BT who have stayed horribly silent about their Friends and Family Mobile service which not only increases your calls to mobile costs but also charges you monthly for the priviledge?

It has been going on since at least 2011 and is still happening...

Come on BT - start being honest, repay the sums you have conned out of your customers and recalculate the bills you have charged to your loyal honest customers...

4 REPLIES 4
babaradish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Friends and Family Mobile - Are you being fleeced by BT?

Alas, me too. Just learned about this today. They've kept me paying - again! - for a service that increases costs. The information is hidden unless you know to dig for it.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Friends and family mobile is no longer available to new customers as this link shows https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Does-quot-Friends-amp-Family-Mobile-quot-still-exist/td-p...

if you are still paying for the service you have not renewed your contract for a long time now
0 Ratings
babaradish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Yes indeed, new customers are spared this. That's hardly an excuse though, and neither is how often I may or may not renew my contract - I've had plenty of phone discussions with BT over the last few years, including contracts/billing, and it's never been mentioned. Please don't try and justify their sharp practice.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

I am not trying to justify it renewing your contract annually will resolve the problem you have if you do not renew then your packages will remain the old versions for which you pay more than you
0 Ratings