Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snowy44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Friends and family

Hi

Please can someone advise if the friends and family mobile offer is still aviailable as i can't find it any where on BT's site
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Friends and family

0 Ratings
snowy44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

john46,

Thanks for your response,

If I've read your link correctly should this be included automatically when the anytime plan is ordered?  The reason I ask is because BT have said that it was not ordered along with the anytime plan order I placed last week.

I'd be grateful for any help

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I suggest you use live billing chat at this link
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

they should be able to help you

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators
0 Ratings
snowy44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Thanks, I have given live chat a try and they have said that it’s no longer included, and has been withdrawn, I also received an email from Digital Care after filling out the contact form on this site and they said that it was not ordered with the anytime package.

0 Ratings
snowy44
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Hi,

Just wanted some advice, I emailed BT using the form that I was advised to and what’s being displayed on the mods profiles. I filled it all in apart from the thread link.  I then received a response 6 days later from someone in Digital Care. Is this correct as I thought it should be from the BT mods?  The email subject said that it was an email that was submitted through the forums.  

Could someone or a mod please clarify this? 

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 7 of 7

Hi Snowy99,

Can you PM me the email ref and I'll have a look.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings