cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 971 of 1,474

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

Hi @edsib1 

Yes you are correct, it has been blocked although you apparently can on Fire TV and Firestick. 

0 Ratings
Message 972 of 1,474

I've scanned through much of this thread but haven't seen this mentioned. If you get Now TV Sky Sports on the EPG in one of the new packages, do you get red button access to Sky's midweek Championship matches? Or do you still need to be with Sky directly for that?
Message 973 of 1,474

@nashmills you can watch whatever is on the main channels. Red button access is only direct through Sky

0 Ratings
Message 974 of 1,474

I have signed up to the VIP package today and still do not have the Sky channels and also still have the BT entertainment channels. BT are saying the connection keeps dropping off due to a programming error and may not be fixed until  Tuesday. Is anyone else having the same problem?

0 Ratings
Message 975 of 1,474

@robuk34 I upgraded today and the channels upgraded immediately but I can't log in to the NowTV app and don't have NowTV catch up on BT Player.. I've been told by a couple of advisors that'll be within 24 hours. I also can't record one channel while watching another

0 Ratings
Message 976 of 1,474

My understanding is that Now TV does not support red button functionality, but maybe that's different on the EPG

0 Ratings
Message 977 of 1,474

Update... I can record one channel while watching another. Turns out I had too many things stacked up and caused overlaps

Message 978 of 1,474

I'm out of contract in my Max HD package. If I recontract will obviously need to go for one of the new packages.

Has anyone received a better price than those listed on the main site?

0 Ratings
Message 979 of 1,474

Was anyone given an activation date when upgrading from Max HD to VIP? Have just checked and I have one of 25/02. Perhaps this is why I'm having my issues, but don't understand why when others seemed to have upgraded almost instantly. 

0 Ratings
Message 980 of 1,474

@robuk34 mine was done instantly. If they're having an issue, they could be delaying some upgrades to catch up. When I called they sounded pretty busy so they must have done shedloads today and yesterday which could have caused a glitch in the system

0 Ratings