cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1111 of 1,474

Re: Full Now TV through the YouView box

@Mallett94 Yes it was the information about changing packages month to month *after* I have first moved away from a legacy package to a new package that was irrelevant and pointed to you misunderstanding what I was asking.
0 Ratings
Message 1112 of 1,474

Hi @EMcG67,

Thanks for posting. We'll need to take a closer look at this so I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

Message 1113 of 1,474

Hello David, I’m having a similar problem on the VIP pack, we should have moved across on Saturday. The movies and entertainment through NowTV are working but nothing else. Our NowTV account doesn’t show the other passes as active, please help

0 Ratings
Message 1114 of 1,474

Hi @AdamS  and thanks for posting.

I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

Message 1115 of 1,474

@Mallett94 thanks for your help. I recontracted 4k Max last August for 18 months to Jan 2021, so wit stick with that while it's available. Have also got Nowtv sports pass half price with HD boost till 8 August so will see what happens after that. Thanks again

Message 1116 of 1,474

@david1982 Hi. Sounds good. Assume you used the YV box NowTV app for your sports pass over the weekend? How did you find the benefit of the 50 fps?
0 Ratings
Message 1117 of 1,474

I tried standard Now TV sports using the YouView box yesterday. I wasn't impressed. Regular buffering from my 300mb connection. No problems with my Apple TV 4K.
0 Ratings
Message 1118 of 1,474

We started using Now TV app over the last couple of days. We've been watching Chenobyl through the app and last night approx 21:15 onwards the buffering was horrendous. We had to give up. I note several others on other forums saying the same thing at the same time.

Message 1119 of 1,474

@Mallett94  yes used the Nowtv pass through the TV app no problem , picture ok for footie on Sunday much better than the app on my LG tv. Let's hope it stays that way. So is your understanding that Max 4k will be discontinued in the future and we will have to sign up to Now TV entertainment.

Message 1120 of 1,474

Using the app I watched about 8 hours of Sky Sports with Boost and didn't have a single issue. Then attempting to stream an episode of Intelligence on demand, it was unwatchable, buffering every few seconds.

Then watched an episode of Family Guy on demand, it was perfect. Back to Intelligence and it was unwatchable. Back to Sky Sports for the live NBA, perfect.

If the buffering of Sky One content continues I'll just end up cancelling the entertainment pass. 

0 Ratings