cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recognised Expert
Message 31 of 42

Re: Full screen issue on android tablet

Go to solution

Elsewhere someone says that the app is showing full screen properly on their Nexus 7.  Can anyone confirm if they get true full screen on their Nexus 7 or other tablet?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 42

Go to solution

My Hudl running Jelly Bean is squashed.

My daughters two year old Toshiba AT100 running Ice Cream Sandwich is OK.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 33 of 42

Go to solution

Any news on a fix for this bug?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 34 of 42

Go to solution
I want to add my weight to this debate! I have a mk808b Android TV which uses the Rockchip CPU and have the same issue when rendering the video in full or reduced mode. I can confirm that I also have a Nexus 7, Nexus 7 (2013) and Nexus 5...all of which work fine but I want to stream using the Android TV for obvious reasons.

There is clearly a Rockchip/BT Sport app compatibility issue here but BT should be working hard to resolve all issues and keep as many customers as possible away from it's competitors - even if it's just to acknowledge the issue!
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 35 of 42

Go to solution

Cable guy

The Tesco Hudl tablet suffers with the same problem and a mod has confirmed they have found a fix for the issue. It is undergoing testing and an update for the app will be forthcoming hopefully in the new year. I presume that this will fix the issue on all tablets with the full screen problem.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Watching-BT-Sport-via-the-App-or/Tesco-Hudl-Squashed-Screen/td-p/1114512

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 36 of 42

Go to solution

That's good to know, I had seen there were a few forum threads with the same issue...

I look forward to the update!

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 37 of 42

Go to solution
Similar issue on the Nexus 4 with latest KitKat. App won't display full screen correctly. Left with black bars and navigational n buttons still visible on full screen.

What a shambles! Every other video app can go full screen.
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 38 of 42

Go to solution

Hurrah!  Got an update to the app on my Hudl today and full screen is now proper full screen. Smiley Happy

Contributor
Message 39 of 42

Go to solution

Well done BT that you have fixed the full screen issue for the Hudl but the updated app is now incompatible with my tablet. It was before the update. I have been waiting since August 1st last year for this to be addressed and it now does not work at all. Progress I think not as it's gone backwards.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 40 of 42

Go to solution

Which device is that?

0 Ratings