Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barrybastin
Contributor
Message 1 of 42

Full screen issue on android tablet

Go to solution

Well it's been 12 days since the launch and still no fix (or any feedback or correspondence from BT) for the full screen issue affecting the app for some android tablets. Come on tech people at BT give us a clue or what?

0 Ratings
41 REPLIES 41
Paul1360
Expert
Message 2 of 42

Re: Full screen issue on android tablet

Go to solution
BB,
Is it a mainline Tablet?
0 Ratings
barrybastin
Contributor
Message 3 of 42

Go to solution

No it's not but it's running 4.1 Jelly Bean and it's shown as compatible on google play. It installs fine and works apart from full screen mode as it's squashed to the left of the screen with a large black border on the right.

0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 4 of 42

Go to solution

bb,

It sounds to me if your OS or tab is not rendering the stream. What make is your tab as theres been other posts like this and they have failed to get them to stream correctly

0 Ratings
barrybastin
Contributor
Message 5 of 42

Go to solution

Tabtronics Quantum 7+

0 Ratings
maxriot
Contributor
Message 6 of 42

Go to solution

as stated in other posts, i'm having the same issue with my 10.1 tablet  Cyclone voyager 2

are BT even looking into this issue?

it's definitely a issue with the app coding as i've no problems with full screen viewing in every other app i use.

0 Ratings
barrybastin
Contributor
Message 7 of 42

Go to solution

Hi Maxriot

This is why I keep posting about this issue. Had no feedback or correspondence from BT at all so I can only assume that BT have no intention whatsoever on addressing the problem. Pretty poor customer service but then based on all the other faults with BT Sport and there response to them I am not surprised.

0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 8 of 42

Go to solution
How odd just looked at both of your Tabs and i can't see anything that should stop them from working on the BT app, I was thinking it may have been the Tab rendering or a hybrid android OS but they are not. The Voyager Tab has ney on the same specs are my SG Note 10 and the Tabtronics specs are similar to other 7" tabs. Then I came across that they both use Rockchip CPU's and I think you may find that this is your problem. I say this as I'm going on another streaming service that I know about that were not able to use this Media Center because of this and so Rockchip stepped in and sorted it all out for people. These Rockchip cpu's cause all sort of playback problems on the MC. It may be worth you having a look at the Rockchip forum and see what you can find there that my help you.
I don't think it's a BT problem after finding out about Rockchip in your tabs.
0 Ratings
barrybastin
Contributor
Message 9 of 42

Go to solution

Hi Paul

Ok I will do that and thanks for the information. I will post again should I come across a fix.

0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 10 of 42

Go to solution
Bb,
Its ok just trying to help but as I've said rockchip does a lot of silly this
0 Ratings