cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaiBork
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Fun order issues

I am now using Orange ADSL and have ordered Infinity on Wednesday.

I was unable to set up the line on my current line as it would give errors on several places during the order process. To be able to place the order I was advised to use the option for a new line.

So now I am getting a new phone number on my line....

I called the support order line and they placed a call to take over my current phone number, but now I received the below text:

Unfortunately we are unable to allocate <old number> as you currently have an open order (possibly broadband or digital TV) on your account. Unfortunatly we cannot request to renumber until <day after date of installation> we will contact you once the order is placed. Thank you BT.

Normally BT would take over the current line and sort things with Orange. That way I would not need to do anything to cancel my contract there. Now however I have no idea how this all will go....

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fun order issues

Hi SaiBork,

I would like to take a look at that order to make sure everything is progressing correctly. Please could you send me in your details by clicking the Contact Us form found in my profile?

Thanks

Paddy,

0 Ratings
SaiBork
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I did already do that yesterday, but the enquiry number went lost as it was in an unsaved notepad (and that pc had a BSOD). I have filled in a new request with the details below:

Enquiry reference number: 111113-007397

0 Ratings
Highlighted
SaiBork
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Any updates on this?
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 5

I'm checking this out as I type SaiBork, I'll be in touch as soon as I have some info for you.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings