cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert
Message 301 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

I have found out too the Chipset in the ECI modem will never support G.INP and the trail is only to re-enabled fastpath/disabling G.INP on a line to line basis.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 302 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

Well no re sync for me overnight. Can a mod contact me please as I have an upload problem that I was hoping the trial would sort but looks like not made it onto the trial
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 303 of 535

Looks like NO ONE has been put on the trial as promised by BT, but did we expect anything less?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 304 of 535

So are the users, who still use the ECI modem, expected to buy their own equipment to make their connection function correctly??

By that i mean, have a connection that performs to the best it can, without latency issues.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 305 of 535

deleted

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 306 of 535

No change here, think its actually got worse, lol.  Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 307 of 535

I had to by a HG612 just so my connection had sync! Takes the **bleep**.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 308 of 535

I don't know if this is related but my connection literally 5 minutes ago went down for a little while with a red broadband light on the hh5 but the dsl light on my eci modem was steady green and all the others where steady green and that's never happened before.
Usually if it goes off it instantly comes back. It looks like in my case my speeds and ping have improved for some odd reason and I don't want to jinx it.
I have never seen it go off during the day. I got the following message when it went down -

(1204518.520000) PPP LCP Send Termination Request [Peer not responding]

I'm still using the hh5 connected to the eci modem.
I wonder if anyone else has noticed this.

Mark.
*This is my signature...it's a bit boring*
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 309 of 535

@Locky wrote:

Looks like NO ONE has been put on the trial as promised by BT, but did we expect anything less?

According to the Plusnet forum link https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,136287.752.html

Matthew Wheeler Plusnet Staff

Openreach have advised they put 100 of the 10k lines they've received for the trial from different ISPs on the new profiles this morning and the rest should be moved tonight so everyone should see a loss of sync in the early hours of the morning

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 310 of 535

Still no change here...
0 Ratings