cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert
Message 491 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

I posted on the 29th April about my ping and speeds getting worse when connecting just my Homehub 5a and as a temporary fix I am using the white modem.

I paid £50 for the homehub5a to utilise one socket and want to go back to that neater solution.

Is there any update on this as I havent been following the thread recently?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 492 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

there is a supposed fix by updating firmware on HH5a  - now end 204.1.11   mine just update this morning but on ECI

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 493 of 535

that was announced ages ago and mine still hasn't updated - I really loosing patience with BT!!!!!!!!!!

I want the firmware now or a Homehub 5b sent to me soon!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 494 of 535

you just need to wait on update - as I said mine was updated this morning

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 495 of 535

ive been waiting for 2 months - its a complete joke!

first my connection was screwed by the ginp thing then the temporary fix was to use the white modem

THIS WAS 2 MONTHS AGO!!! and im still not updated!
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 496 of 535

got a 5b, still the same.. go figure.. now trying to figure out how to set up an archer d5 without the openreach modem... 2 hours +   😕

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 497 of 535

Is tha archer d5 only an adsl2 modem not vdsl

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 498 of 535

IS there a difference, or have i just threw a pile of cash away for nothing due to all this shizzle...
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 499 of 535

The tplink should work as just a router hooked up the the unlocked hg612 3b.

I'm sure licquorice & the other gurus with tplink experience will know doubt help. 

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 500 of 535

Im so glad of that, cos im sure that £160 spent on tech in a month that I shouldnt need is great.  Smiley Mad

0 Ratings