Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
britishtsortitout
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

GOOD BYE BT!!

Dear BT,

After 3 years of your utter incompetence and so-called customer service, goodbye, adieu. No reply to emails, engineers turning up, think problem is rectified, et al et al. No replies to complaints, holding on the phone for an hour to a call centre then get cut off. Very nice people in Mumbai who really don't have a clue, just reading from a script. Nada. I always paid my bills on time, never defaulted in payments, ever. You advertise your products as the 'be all and end all' in service and speed etc. You FAIL on all sides in customer service. I hardly see any commendable comments on this forum. Most people fed up. We know where your priorities lie, with the shareholders.

6 REPLIES 6
Linda_May
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: GOOD BYE BT!!

I think I too will be leaving this week also. All my problems have started up again with speeds getting worse.

Fair play to the mods here though, as they have been on the case and reply to my emails (Can't fault them), but I definitely do not want to go down the route of all the same problems starting up again.

I gave up on the call centers. A waste of time.

Will see what happens this week, but if my speed is not brought back up to how it was just before Christmas sometime this week, I too am leaving 😞

0 Ratings
hamish72
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 7

" I hardly see any commendable comments on this forum. Most people fed up. We know where your priorities lie, with the shareholders. "

Help forums are by their nature sounding boards for people with problems so you will never see many complimentary postings the satisfied silent majority just keep quiet

If any post helps tick the star box on the left
Just cause Im paranoid dont mean they are not out to get me

0 Ratings
MxOAgentJohnson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

After years of incompitence, lazy staff, non british people for a primarily british helpline, its getting beyond a joke.

Dont even bother making a fibre optic, you cant even get normal right.

0 Ratings
pcoventry
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

@Linda_May wrote:

I think I too will be leaving this week also. All my problems have started up again with speeds getting worse.

Fair play to the mods here though, as they have been on the case and reply to my emails (Can't fault them), but I definitely do not want to go down the route of all the same problems starting up again.

I gave up on the call centers. A waste of time.

Will see what happens this week, but if my speed is not brought back up to how it was just before Christmas sometime this week, I too am leaving 😞

I left them to go to Be* and I now get all my speed all the time ( even on a busy sunday) LLU is king and WBC is dead.

0 Ratings
ttyrie
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

If your considering using Virgin Media then I would seriously think twice about it, I wouldnt reccomend VM to the local dogs home and if I ever see there logo again I'll be running as fast as I can....

0 Ratings
ronin22
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

the truth of the matter is it does not matter who your ISP is most are feeling their way and a customer service based in INDIA is an insult.

our UK broadband ISPs just cannot cope with the demand, we lag behind unable to provide a gold standard service.

perhaps CHINA can help?

ronin22 

In the end we will all be star dust.
Then start all over again.
0 Ratings