cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 131 of 147

Re: Gaming problems

I purposely didn't use the chat because they are clueless, I e-mail instead and supposedly they are able to turn it off! Will probably find out around Monday afternoon I guess!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 132 of 147

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 133 of 147

@mohammedmumtaz wrote:

Got another reply: 'I have checked your account and the interleaving was not switched off. Hence we placed the order to switch off the interleaving and as mentioned on the previous email, it will take 72 hours to change. I would request you to wait until the change gets completed and please get back to us if the issue still persists.'

WHAT THE HELL?

Did you get this reply via email? If so please PM me and I'll send you my email addy for you to forward it. I will then make sure it gets to the correct person for this bull to be stopped as it is not possible for CS to do it without an engineer visit.

If you didn't get it via email next time ask them to.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 134 of 147

Yeah I have read that page before. Don't know who hires these people.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 135 of 147

This has been posted about before Interleaving CANNOT be turned off by BT on infinity as is could on ADSL it is controlled by the DLM and that is controlled by Openreach
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 136 of 147

**** me, there are about 5 problems being discussed in this topicSmiley Surprised. Anway, I've just tried playing the game (COD 4) on the PS3 pretty much the same problem. I've been told that apparently everything is ok at BTs/my end on the XBox so it must be a problem with XBox Live....so now I've discovered its the same on the PS3 does that mean it must be a problem with the Playstation Network?

Not sure if COD 4 was made for the Wii because maybe if I try it and have the same problem on there we can blame Nintendo...but definitely not BTSmiley LOL

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 137 of 147

im in same boat. after weeks of my connection dropping and countless engineers out (each 1 changes a wire and says its fixed should be back to normal in a few hours) haha wat is that enough time for them to get away because they know there full of **bleep**.. countless phonecalls to people who havent got a clue saying the problem is at my end ... Right i am with plusnet who is owned by bt i have about 4 maybe 5 friends who are on fibre through bt someway or other who is all receivin these connection drops (seems to happen more frequently when on cod) and has only been happenin for the past 3 weeks or so. so if any 1 else has problems dont go buying routers or listenin to these imbecils on here do a little research and you will find out its not just you.. BT FIBRE has problems wether they admit it or not the proof is out there . dont listen too the bull **bleep** ask for some one higher if nothing done change ip .... THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH XBOL LIVE , PSN NETWORK OR ANY OTHER SERVICE IT IS DOWN TO BT FIBRE 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 138 of 147

DAZAD

as you're on Plusnet you should be in contact with them rather than in this forum. They may be able to adjust their traffic shaping for you.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 139 of 147

I emailed Ian Livingston and his people got back to me and did thorough tests. Said they found nothing wrong whatsoever blamed EA. Just got another email from EA yesterday saying contact your ISP it is there problem. Out of interest which Xbox and PS3 do you have? Sim versions or normal one? SO far when it comes to the FIFA/EA problem 3 out of 3 people I have spoken with have the slim 250GB XBox 360. I emailed EA back and told them I had contacted BBC Watchdog who assured me of an investigation after many people complained of the same issue. I want to kick them up the backside and see how they respond, probably with the same generic BS response. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 140 of 147

pippincp,

I PM'd you before the weekend

0 Ratings