cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 141 of 147

Re: Gaming problems

I pasted multiple links to the community manager of EA in the UK (Rob Hodson), he told me most of the replies on the forums from BT and other ISP's were useless because the matches are not server based and that one of the links (Sky broadband one) suggests network congestion. He said people get lag with all sorts of things, just the nature of the internet. He told me to DM him a contact email. Don't know what he is going to do though.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 142 of 147

We have the 'slim' consoles.

Noticed something  today...was playing COD4 on Xbox and I had host advantage for a change (I usually have a poor connection when host). But, mid game it just changed back to the usual issues..very strange.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 143 of 147

My brothers play ps3 and I play xbox so I can't check with them and plus they don't even have issues. One of my brothers plays on the ps3 slim and maybe once or twice it is a bit laggy or slow but nothing like the issue I have. I would love to try and play on maybe the 20gb or elite Xbox to see if there is a difference but I don't have one and I am not willing to spend money to try.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 144 of 147

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 145 of 147

Here is a link to a thread about what could be causing the problem; http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/Concerning-those-with-issues-playing-FIFA-online-on-XBL/...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 146 of 147

I had exact same problem with BF3 and fifa on infinity...has anything been sorted out yet glad i`m not the only one..

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 147 of 147

No, I am going to contact an ombudsman service to help because this is really stressing me out now. I played today a couple of matches against people from the UK and it was horrendous. Like I wasn't even controlling the players it was such bad late reactions. I want to leave BT and I am not paying £200 to leave. I am being falsely advertised a service which is beyond terrible for gaming especially when it comes to FIFA and Battlefield i.e. EA games. 

0 Ratings