cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ewan11
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Gavin Patterson. Liar? His Group Executive Complaints Tm have lied to Ombudsman, he refuses to comme

Gavin Patterson. Liar? His Group Executive Complaints Team have lied to Ombudsman, he refuses to comment, explain why or apologise and recompence. With such flagrant disgregard for Ombudsman andn public, can anyone suggest where else to escalate this to, which government official may be able to investigate, perhaps?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Ewan11
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Escalation

Gavin Patterson's Group Executive Compaints Team think so little of teir CEO that they have LIED to the Ombudsman service and broken the agreed remedy. Patterson refuses to explain why or what he is going to do about it. Does anyone know where this issue cvan be escalated to to force Patterson to do what he should be doing as par for the course and being answerable to his paying public? Thank you.

0 Ratings
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 8

Re: Escalation

I am sure it is not Gavin Patterson who directly responds to customers.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 8

Re: Gavin Patterson. Liar? His Group Executive Complaints Tm have lied to Ombudsman, he refuses to c

Hi @Ewan11

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry you have had cause to complain.  Can you post back and let us know exactly what issues you're having so that I can move your post to the most appropriate section of the Community?

We may be able to offer further advice at that stage also.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Ewan11
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Re: Gavin Patterson. Liar? His Group Executive Complaints Tm have lied to Ombudsman, he refuses to c

BT informed the Ombudsman service that a remedy had been implemented in full. It hadn't been implemented at all and it was up to me to find out by accident that that was the case. When BT apologises for lying to the Ombudsman and in turn to me and compensates me for such, then you can move my post. Until such time, it stays.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

Your post is not being removed. Once you have given the information requested it would be moved to the most appropriated board which covers the problem.

Until then it will languish on this board which does not exactly get the most viewings. In fact if you check your profile you can see that it has only been viewed about 200 times since you first posted on 28.8.18 and I dare say some of those viewings were by yourself checking to see if it has been responded to.

0 Ratings
Ewan11
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

I have only been on the site, once to post and then further times to view responses, so no, I have not viewed 200 times. Unless you have anything constructive to add, kindly desist from further mails as it is rather tiresome.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

As this is a public forum I can post on any thread that I choose and if you have only checked once I fail to see how it is tiresome.

I would add that my post was constructive because by you not responding to the moderators of the forum, who are the only BT employees on the forum, your post is unlikely to get an explanation or the answer that you want.

0 Ratings