cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

General Issues with Youview and On demand (Milkshake)

Hello, i have the newest bt you-view box and the tv essential with kids package along with infinity 2. however my youview box is generally unresponsive and takes ages to register button presses on the remote such as volume and channel changes. Recently i have been having a issue with the on demand players particularly milkshake, this started out with a program playing and the cutting out but now milkshake will not load past the startup screen. im really not happy with the quality of the youview service with Bt and cannot bear to ring tech support as ive had trouble with them in the past (i have no faith in them) ive checked my broadband is working correctly and have upgraded the firmware and rebooted everything but the problem persists. the only thing that is keeping me with bt is the you-view contract (until may 2015) as ive been quoted extortionate prices to leave but i feel that im not getting the service i have paid for (my broadband and phone is out of contract). can anyone help ?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: General Issues with Youview and On demand (Milkshake)

Hi Mackson

Send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile you will find it in the section 'About Me'.

I can have this investigated further for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: General Issues with Youview and On demand (Milkshake)

thanks message sent

0 Ratings