cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annie1904
Aspiring Contributor
1,100 Views
Message 831 of 1,295

Re: New BT Vision update is terrible

I have to agree that there are a few features that have taken a retrograde step. For example - and these are the things that have bugged me so far:  

 

(1) I believe that most of us can read English quite well, so why the pictures?  I like to see a nice list.  BT stop dumming us down!  

 

(2) When stopping/closing a recording, it takes you back too far - making it too easy to delete more than one episode of a recorded programme.  

 

(3) Why can't I hide channels any more?  And if I want to unhide, the new system will unhide them all!  I probably only watch about 15 of the 700 or so channels - really don't want to have to scroll through them all!

 

Actually it has long bugged me that I can't select favourites, so introduce this, please!  

 

0 Ratings
speedtrip
Expert
1,089 Views
Message 832 of 1,295

Re: New BT Vision update is terrible

But its the same as it was before - LesC assures us ....
0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
1,081 Views
Message 833 of 1,295

Re: New BT Vision update is terrible

There is a steady stream of BT customers coming here to complain about the same things every day ! Shall we send a petition to some one at BT who can do something about it ? Is there a CEO or something. When I was with Sky people would say they'd sent letters to Jeremy Murdoch ( who ever ) LOL

0 Ratings
LesC
Expert
1,069 Views
Message 834 of 1,295

Re: New BT Vision update is terrible


@speedtrip wrote:
But its the same as it was before - LesC assures us ....

At least we're both in agreement now Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
billytwiglet
Aspiring Contributor
989 Views
Message 835 of 1,295

Re: New Youview update wins two awards

Did you post good feedback about this recent youview upgrade? I can't find it.

0 Ratings
MJH62
Aspiring Expert
984 Views
Message 836 of 1,295

Re: New BT Vision update is terrible


@srpsrp wrote:

There is a steady stream of BT customers coming here to complain about the same things every day ! Shall we send a petition to some one at BT who can do something about it ? Is there a CEO or something. When I was with Sky people would say they'd sent letters to Jeremy Murdoch ( who ever ) LOL


Yes, maybe close to 100 people now. "Massive" isn't it.

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
951 Views
Message 837 of 1,295

Re: New BT Vision update is terrible


@MJH62 wrote:

@srpsrp wrote:

There is a steady stream of BT customers coming here to complain about the same things every day ! Shall we send a petition to some one at BT who can do something about it ? Is there a CEO or something. When I was with Sky people would say they'd sent letters to Jeremy Murdoch ( who ever ) LOL


Yes, maybe close to 100 people now. "Massive" isn't it.


but why is there a need to upset any one ? For the sake of a little more care and a few more menu options 

 

I think there are only two logical possible explainations.

 

1. BT is looking the other way, financial pension crises, openreach sell off, focus on broadband what ever

2. Content providers need to be placated since Sky being undercut and Sky pay the bills

 

ho hum 

0 Ratings
Booted
Aspiring Contributor
908 Views
Message 838 of 1,295

Youview Recordings

My youview box updated yesterday and im not impressed , looks pretty but is harder to use

my main gripe is the recordings i want to see them in an alphabetical list which is no longer an option beut seem to be forced into 12 [?] pictures at a time in date order, is there some way for me to see a list i have searched but cant see any way of changing it

0 Ratings
jackrobin
Contributor
907 Views
Message 839 of 1,295

Re: Youview Recordings

A much requested feature but unfortunately one which has been removed with no option to have lists.

It's like being in primary school in here. RD.
0 Ratings
Booted
Aspiring Contributor
869 Views
Message 840 of 1,295

Re: Youview Recordings

this seems typical of system changes i see at work

if you have a quick glance at varous screens it looks pretty but is a massive backwards step in useability.

sadly this is typical of much we see these days [facebook is a typical example] where change is constantly made for changes sake .