cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barneshouse
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Getting BT Sport with Youview and vision box

We have found that as we ordered a youview box we couldn't get BT Sport on it.  We also have a Humax in our other room with a card slot  I went onto the 'chat' line twice (to see if I would get the same answer) to ask if there is any way we could get Bt Sport on either of these boxes.

Answer one buy a £10 card and put in Humax box.

Answer two buy a vision box for £25 and card for £10.

I can't seem to find out whether we can have the youview box in one room and a bt vision in another.  I don't really want to totally as I am happy with youview box.

Does anyone know the answer.  We would happily pay the £25 for a vision box if we were sure it was going to work and not affect they youview. Thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Getting BT Sport with Youview and vision box

Welcome to the forum. If you don't have Infinity broadband or Sky you can't get BT Sport on TV, full stop. Some existing customers still get it on a Vision+ box with a viewing card but that's not now available to new subscribers. The card has never worked in any other Freeview box. New non-Infinity customers can only get BTS from the internet or the Sky platform.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Barneshouse
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Getting BT Sport with Youview and vision box

Thanks, guess we will just have to wait and see if they decide to let us have infinity soon and if not change to sky.  Thanks again nicer to get a straightforward answer.

0 Ratings