Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Getting My Final Bill And An Answer To My Escalated Complaint

Dear BT,

Is anybody alive in your company that can answer a few questions or simply answer an email request - I think not!! I cancelled my contract on 15 April due to moving home and not being able to transfer the service. I am still waiting for confirmation of this, plus the final bill. I am also waiting to hear from you regarding my complaint that has been escalted regarding the cancellation fees.

If this was the level of service given by myself I would soon be out of a job - get your act together.........please.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Getting My Final Bill And An Answer To My Escalated Complaint

Is two working days to resolve this issue really the correct expectation to have?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

It should be resolved on or after the day it was raised.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 5

Hi Bad_Lot,

Welcome to the forum.  I am sorry that you have not received a reply to your email complaint.  I can help and answer your questions.

Please drop me an email via the 'Contact Us' link in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the link under the "about me" section). Include your old BT account details of the account you have closed and the link to this thread.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi Sean,

I sent you a seperate reply, but have had no response as yet. Have you been able to look into this problem yet?

Thanks

0 Ratings