cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Getting charged for someone's else calls and broadband

I've recently moved which was a comedy of errors by BT, never have I experienced such incompetence by such a large organisation. Now to top it all off I'm being charged for another numbers calls and broadband. I've spent most of the last two weeks on hold being told "this dept can't help let me transfer you to the one which can, followed by "oh I'm sorry I will get it investigated and will call you back" .... I'm still waiting!

Does anyone know how to go about getting this resolved as I so fed up I'm going to cancel my account as it seems the only way to no longer have to pay another persons bill!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Getting charged for someone's else calls and broadband

Only the mods who are bt employees can help you so when they read your post they will offer to assist

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi tm17,

I would like to look into this for you. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact Us" found in the about me section of my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings