cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lara
Message 1 of 2

Getting hold of emails

We changed an hour ago from  BTYahoo to BT Total Broadband. Everything is working but we have lost the old emails, folders etc. . When we phoned up for the Broadband I was told that we should be able to receive emails send to our old address. Tried to phone support but it's quite hopeless. Has anybody experienced the same problem and has any ideas. Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: Getting hold of emails

Hi lara,

What should have happened when we placed the order to change you over to BT Total Broadband is that your email address should have been included in the order so it can be transferred over.

It may be that this didn't happen, so if you want drop me an email with your details at forum.moderation.team@bt.com and I'll see about getting this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings