Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
p4dimac
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Going round in ever decreasing circles

Hi There,

what a story!!!

I had two separate BT lines coming into my home.Line A for broadband and my home office use. LIne B for domestic use only.First called BT in October to advise that at the end of December this year I wanted to terminate Line A and at the same time arrange for broadband to be supplied to line B.  Simples....NO??

Person I spoke to said too early to arrange this call back mid November? This I duly did.

I got an e-mail confirmation that Line A would be terminated end of NOVEMBER. I thought well it's not what I want but ok I will go with it as I also got confirmation that line B broadband would be connected 20th November.

Line A was terminated as expected. LIne B was not supplied with the broadband as expected.When I called I was directed to the Indian call centre.I was told there was a problem but evrything would be ok and it would be supplied on 30th NOVEMBER.Why am I so gullible?

Never happened....so back to call centre in India only to be told that there was indeed a problem and that my order would need to be re-entered again and would not be connected until 7th DEC.During this call  iwas told to leave my phone connected to India while the ordere was re-entered (took over one hour) and at the end of this process the guy assured me he would call me back on Mon 2nd to confirm that he had managed to get the connection moved forward to the 3rd DEC (today)

Needless to say he did not call me!! (why am I so gullible)

I already have my HUB from line A ready to go.

Why am I going round in ever decreasing circles

I have honestly spent hours on trying to get this resolved.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Going round in ever decreasing circles

Hi p4dimac,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I’ll be happy to look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings