Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Got BT Sport on Sky but thinking of switching

Go to solution

Hi all,

Currently got BT Sport on my Sky boxes, got an offer recently of £3 for 6 months on the main box and free on my second box for the same amount of time. I am though thinking of switching to a BT TV Entertainment Plus package, not too bothered about the second box anymore, and getting BT Sport included for £0. If i went ahead with this, would i have to pay any charges for ending my BT Sport on Sky contract, or would it just change over automatically?

Thanks for any help in advance before i get on the phone to BT!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Got BT Sport on Sky but thinking of switching

Go to solution

Hi all,

Sorted now, will stick with what i have got at the moment, got a good deal for BT Sport on Sky so will keep this until offers end.

0 Ratings
sona747
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hey man, how much did you get it for in the end? I've currently got BT Sport HD pack on my sky tv on two tv's which comes to a total of £28.99 a month. Debating whether to cancel it altogether or get BT broadband to get it cheaper

Should add i think the price is going up to £31.99 next month

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Well, luckily i already have BT Broadband, so the deal i got was, on my main sky box, for 6 months, £3 a month and multiroom box, free for the same amount of time. (have not got BT Sport HD anymore, was offered HD free for 3 months, held back on that, will wait until the footy starts up again!)

0 Ratings
sona747
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Cool, I guess I'll need to get BT Broadband then, will call them tomorrow. Wasn't particularly happy with the guy on chat basically copying and pasting paragraphs of generic offers that I wasn't interested in and not actually trying to give me what I wanted, told him my sky tv was contracted for a while and I didn't want infinity as I couldn't afford it and yet he continued to push it and BT Tv and not helping me at all. Hope the phone call will go better! 

0 Ratings