cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
werdoomed
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Got new phone BUT cannot use it

Got my new phone 3 days ago with a nano sim, according to the site it hasn't been delivered yet, it has!! So i am unable to use the new phon as the sim isn't activated yet, very frustrating!!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
NeilO
Message 2 of 7

Re: Got new phone BUT cannot use it

@werdoomed Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your new sim card. If you get in touch with our BT mobile support team on this link they should be able to help you get this sorted. 

0 Ratings
Cehpds1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

See my post yesterday.

When complaining BT admitted that they have a problem with activation (not sure if only nano sim)

They told me it could take 3 to 5 days to fix and no notification on website.

BT not good enough

0 Ratings
chappers1968
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Massive problem with BT and nano sims they don't work, told by bt operator this is affecting 1000's of customers and told to call back in a weeks time if not solved

looking on the net this isn't the 1st time it's happened to BT

so cheap deals equal cheap service, bt have always been poor communicators, supposed to be a communication company what a laugh that is

god help when they get EE  they will screw most of uk communications with incompetence

bt operator told me he could loose his job over this, is it that serious

0 Ratings
ToshD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Me and the wife both got new phones on Wednesday and had to order two new nano sims, both arrived on time and were activated without fuss but neither phone can latch on to the BT network, it won't register for some reason. Spoke to someone on the helpline and it appears many others are having the same problem and we have got to be patient until it is sorted, how long is anyone's guess. Our old phones are still connected luckily but it's a bit frustrating we can't get to use our new toys...hope it's sorted soon.

0 Ratings
Cehpds1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

See previous posts niow 4 days and no activation on new nano sim

will leave it until Monday but interesting no BT comment on this forum to give us an update 

where are you Moderator?

lets all tweet about this consideable lack f BT Service

0 Ratings
ToshD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Just been on to live chat again and was told it is a big problem for many customers and need to wait at least for another 24-48 hours, I suspect it may be longer. Not happy.

0 Ratings