cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JennieR
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Group emails

How do I create a group to send an email to? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Group emails

In Thunderbird it's open Address Book and click New List, then do it and name it. The name of the group then appears as an entry in the Address Book.

I believe there's something similar in Outlook but never noticed anything in BT Yahoo! webmail, though I don't use it regularly.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

I think in bt mail you go to mail then create a list - naming list - then adding contacts to your named list

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

You're right imj; it's under Contacts, but just to be different Yahoo! call it a Category.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

PP

I am using BtYahoo mail and mine is list - maybe I am still on classic  lol

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Oo-er! I'm still on Classic and it says Category. Never mind, I use Tbird anyway.

At least the OP will get the correct info from one of us!

--
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

The OP may be one of many who prefer classic to the new version. Despite what we have been told, it is possible to revert to classic. Just disable java in firefox, open up mail and it will do it by itself.

There is a detailed thread about it from last year somewhere I think.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings