Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rich03
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

HD Extra channels

Go to solution

Hi,

I am having some trouble with the HD Extra channels - I have the HD extra pack, but do not receive the all of the HD extra channels I am paying for (Good Food, H2 HD). I keep being told they are not part of my subscription. However this cannot be the case as the below screenshot states clearly I should be able to receive 21 premium hd channels (not the freeview ones) can somebody provide a list of the 21 extra channels I am paying for. As I certainly do not recieve 21 premium HD channels for £5 a month and this is misrepresentation on the part of BT, which needs to be adressed.

channel list 1.jpghd extra.jpg

Richard

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
rich03
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: HD Extra channels

Go to solution

Still not heard from anyone at BT regarding this. I assume that as the product was not as advertised I will now be able cancel free of charge and go back to Sky, who seem to be a little more honest about the channels included within their packages. BT still claiming that H2 is not part of the Entertainment package along with other channels even though their own website clearly states that it is below.channels.jpgAbove screenshot as at 18.10.17

Richard

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @rich03,

I'm sorry if you're not able to access all of the channels included in your subscription. If you send me in your details I'll be able to help you with this. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
rich03
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thank you.

Have sent the details as requested.

I hope we can reach an agreement on this. I really don't have any issues with any other part of the service, all set up on time, infinity broadband is excellent as is the picture quality on the channels I do get.

Richard

0 Ratings
rich03
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi,

Just to confirm this issue has now been resolved, so I now have my missing channels.

Thanks for the help from the mods on this one, easier than trying to get customer services to understand.

Richard

0 Ratings
Canteenmen19
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Following on from the message below - I am also having trouble connecting to HD Extra Channels which I am subscribing to - please advise how this can be rectified.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
lainamike
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

I am a new customer to BT I have the entertainment package, kids and HD extra

Could you advise me of a list of HD channels I am supposed to be receiving as I don't believe to have them all

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @lainamike,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

You can find out what channels are included in your package by taking a look at this link - What channels you get with the different BT TV packages.

Thanks,

PaddyB

0 Ratings