cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidM
Message 11 of 30

Re: HDMI problem with Humax DTRT1000

Hi xbpod,

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry the engineer hasn't arrived. I'll be happy to look into that for you. Can you drop me an email with your details? You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
JMW206
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 30

David:

Thanks for getting in touch, I apologise for not being around for your call but appreciate the effort you are making to resolve this.

Bizarrely HDMI appears to be working fine at the moment.  I'm not sure why this is as the firmware hasn't changed as far as I can tell, and I haven't rebooted the box in anyway.  I noticed yesterday that after coming our of standby the box had said the channels had been updated.  Wondered if that would have made any difference, I switched from SCART to HDMI and have had HDMI signal since, despite the box coming in/out of standby several times since then.

Whether this is just a temporary resumption of HDMI signal or an actual resolution of the issue I don't know, but I will keep you updated.

Cheers

0 Ratings
bakesteve
Beginner
Message 13 of 30

Hi.been having the same for approx 2 weeks now too.
Box working perfectly for over a year, and now i get no signal found ~2/3 of time, seems to be increasing. Have isolated it to the box (changed cables, sources, etc) but dreading a support call as I have it connected to a projector, through a hdmi switch, so sure I'll get the usual "oh, must be your fault" nonsense.. Fun times

Has anyone had any joy with a full factory reset?
0 Ratings
xbpod
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 30

David I appreciate the offer to look into this. I have already received the excuse from BT for the failure to show up. However having worked for BT for over 35 years I do recognize the standard off the shelf excuses. My main reason for being annoyed is because I had to rearrange my planned weekend to ensure I was home on Saturday morning for the appointment only to be phoned 5 minutes before the end of my 3 hour slot with a standard excuse.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 15 of 30

I can appreciate how frustrating the missed appointment is xbpod but I'm still happy to help if I can. Just send over your details and I'll take a look.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
JMW206
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 30

Unfortunately the dreaded purple screen is back 😞

Monday morning there was 'No signal detected', but HDMI was working again by the evening.  However have just had the purple screen all day today, so I guess it was just a temporary respite.

0 Ratings
xbpod
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 30

Latest update, new youview box installed and working.
0 Ratings
benwiddowson
Expert
Message 18 of 30

another Dt1000 or a new G4?

0 Ratings
xbpod
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 30

A straight swap dt1000, a G4 was not on offer.
0 Ratings
rozet
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 30

Just to let people know this fault is also the subject on the following thread where I have posted my experiences and that a replacement box was the only current solution (DTRT2100 supplied):

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/HDMI-error-YVM607-since-recent-software-upgrade/td-p/14043...

0 Ratings